This post is a “Frugal Flashback.” That means I wrote it a year or two ago and wanted to “reshare” its updated content for the Money Saving Lords and Ladies who have joined the Court of the Queen of Free since then. So if you get a deja vu sort of feeling, you might have read this before. :)
|The Eldest Princess and her bus stop buddy circa 2009.
AND she no longer rides this bus # so don’t get antsy with me. :)
Yesterday, I launched into some of my favorite money saving strategies when it comes to the Back to School shopping season. Today, we continue with five more of my top tips! Without further ado, here is Back to School Basics: Part Deux.
Still want more Back to School Savings Advice? Two summers ago, I hosted a bonanza of guest posts with lots of ideas on how to save every which way when it comes to academia from the smallest to the most scholarly students. Note for some reason the photos I used in this posts have now disappeared. But the content is solid, so no worries.
- Back to School Bonanza Day 9: Stocking Up on Craft Supplies for FREE!
- Back to School Bonanza Day 8: Avoiding Spending Drama With High School Students
- Back to School Bonanza Day 7: Stocking Up Where You Least Expect
- Back to School Bonanza Day 6: “App” to School
- Back to School Bonanza Day 5: Preschool, Preschool, Preschool!