FRIENDS, it is Turkey Day go time! I have a few last minute Thanksgiving Money Saving Tips on ways to save if you’re still putting together your final preparations. Check out the posts written this month to get your ducks (or turkeys) in a row.
- Could Thanksgiving Meals to Go Be Cheaper?
- Thanksgiving Shopping Tips Video
- Four Family Games to Play on Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Shopping Strategies
- Slow Cooker Southwest Sweet Potatoes
- An Affordable Thanksgiving Dinner
- Thanksgiving Budget Busters to Avoid
AND if you’re going to begin thinking about Christmas tomorrow, don’t forget:
- Winning Black Friday Strategies
- 5 Deal Sites For Great Christmas Bargains
- Debt Free Christmas Pledge
- FREE Printable Christmas Budget Forms
- Christmas Budgeting Tips (Video)
Gain inspiration to pay off debt! Check out Inspiration to Pay Off Debt: 30 Days of Encouragement from the Queen of Free on Kindle or Pre-Order Slaying the Debt Dragon: How One Family Conquered Their Money Monster and Found an Inspired Happily Ever After (due out January 2015).
This post contains an affiliate link. That means when you get a great deal or maybe even something for free, you also help our family pay off our mortgage early. And for that, we royally thank you!