Ever made it to the end of the checkout lane and wondered,
“What in the world did I buy?”
“How in the world can it cost that much?”
It’s happened to me before and I’m pretty sure it’s happened to you, too. And it can mean only one thing, we, my friends, have been “groceried.”
But the good news is that the horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach that rolls around like a squeaky wheel on your cart as you push your groceries to your car can be avoided. I’d like to invite you to the Queen of Free’s Royal Coupon Class.
During this two-hour session, you’ll learn some of the best grocery shopping strategies from me, the Queen of Free, a gal who rarely pays full price for anything and has a penchant for scoring things for free.
- Learn the best places to find coupons! There are so many more places than just the Sunday paper.
- Gain strategies for matching coupons to sales to maximize your savings.
- Find an organizational and time management strategy that fits couponing into your busy lifestyle. It takes minimal minutes out of your week (and can be multi-tasked).
- Discuss some basic shopping strategies to help you get the best bang for your buck.
- Think through some basic home management skills that could save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- Ask the Queen your most burning questions about home finance.
- Enjoy a fun morning or afternoon, filled with humor, personal reflection, and of course some free giveaways from the Queen of Free herself.