Boo! Don’t terrify your budget this Halloween, check out the following Halloween freebies and discounts certain to provide plenty of spooky fun and very little scary overspending.
Cold and rainy where you live? No problem! Plenty of opportunities abound in your community to help your kids score candy without worrying about the weather. In the Indianapolis area, Safe Night Halloween at the Indiana State Fair grounds provides a great place for the kids to trick-or-treat on Halloween from 5 – 7 PM. Admission is free but parking is $5. You’ll also want to check out local nursing homes, the mall, and churches for events. If you live in the Indy area, I highly recommend checking out the calendar over at Indy with Kids for the best places to go!
Free Kids Meals
If your evening of dressing up little princesses and pirates feels overwhelming, a number of restaurants are offering FREE kids meals this year for Halloween. This year, Halloween coincides with Tuesday Night Family meals at many restaurants, too. Check out the following dining locations where you can score a free kids’ meal (usually with adult entree purchase).
- IHOP: FREE Scary Face Pancake, October 31st from 7 AM to 10 PM for kids 12 and under, no purchase necessary.
- McAlister’s: Kids in costume eat free, dine in only, 2 kids meals with every one adult entree purchase for kids 12 and under.
- Chili’s: Chili’s eClub members check your email for a FREE Kids Meal coupon. The offer is good with adult entree purchase October 28 – 31.
- Noodles and Company: Kids eat free with purchase of regular entree, October 26 – October 31.
- CiCi’s Pizza: Free kids’ buffet with the purchase of adult buffet and regular drink on October 31.
While not completely free the following restaurants are featuring steep discounts to save you more money if you dine out on Halloween. As always, it’s smart to call ahead and make sure your location is participating to avoid disappointment. Your location might be the exception to the rule.
- Chipotle: Anyone in costume can get a $3 Boo-rito from Chipotle from 3 PM to close on Halloween.
- Sonic: Get $0.50 Corn Dogs all day on Halloween. Don’t forget that you can also score half-price drinks during Happy Hour from 2-4 PM.
- Culver’s: Participating Culver’s restaurants will offer $1.99 Kids’ Meals to kids in costume on Halloween.
- Baskin-Robbins: From 11 AM to 9 PM, on October 31st, get $1.50 scoops of ice cream.
- Pizza Hut: 25% off your online order with the code SCARYGOOD25.
From your local community center to the library and beyond, plenty of fun freebies can be found near your hometown. Here are a few of the items I found.
- Redbox: Through November 4, 2017, text RETURN TO 727272 get a free 1-day DVD rental or $1.50 off a Blu-ray or video game rental.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Kids in costume get 50 FREE tokens.
Halloween Freebies and deals abound! Don’t forget all of the other great Halloween posts on Queen of Free:
- Six Last Minute FREE Halloween Costumes
- Over 100 Disney Free Printable Pumpkin Stencils
- FREE Movie and Celebrity Pumpkin Carving Patterns
- FREE Sports Team and Video Game Pumpkin Carving Stencils
- Hundreds of FREE Pumpkin Carving Patterns
- Smart Halloween Money Saving Tips
- Last Minute Halloween Money Saving Tips
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Halloween Candy
- 5 Ways You Can Save More Money This Halloween
My book is now available: Slaying the Debt Dragon: How One Family Conquered Their Money Monster and Found an Inspired Happily Ever After. You can also check out The Debt Free Devotional on Kindle.
This post contains an affiliate link. That means when you get a great deal or maybe even something for free, you also help our family pay off our mortgage early. And for that, we royally thank you!