Tips like these helped us pay off $127K in debt. You can read our story in Slaying the Debt Dragon: How One Family Conquered Their Money Monster and Found an Inspired Happily Ever After.
Looking for something else? I also have rounded up Movie and Celebrity FREE Pumpkin Carving Patterns, Sports Team and Video Game Pumpkin Carving Stencils, and 100s of Free Pumpkin Carving Patterns (assorted).
Pumpkin carving season is upon us! I cringe very time I see one of those kits with stencils. You can find so many GREAT patterns for absolutely free online. Today, I’ve been out trolling the internet looking for some of the very best that Disney has to offer. Here are over 100 Disney Pumpkin Carving Patterns.
- Frozen Pumpkin Patterns: Hopefully Halloween won’t be as icy as Elsa but you can make you very own stackable Olaf with this pattern. Sing it with me – Do you want to build a pumpkin snowman? Over on Parenting in NKY, I found Elsa, Anna, another Olaf, and Kristoff, too. My favorite Elsa, Anna, and Olaf pumpkin carving templates can be found here. I also LOVE this Frozen inspired pumpkin.
- Old School Disney Characters: I love a classic! Here are templates for Mary Poppins, Tinkerbell, Kermit the Frog, the Cheshire Cat, Bambi, Winnie, the Pooh, Pinocchio, and Tigger, Dumbo.
- Star Wars Pumpkin Patterns: Disney and Star Wars have crossed paths. Now your pumpkin can bear a likeness to classics like Darth Vadar, Luke Skywalker, or an Ewok. OR you can go new school and carve Padme, Anankin, or Darth Maul. There are 10 total patterns! Cartoon Jr. has eight additional patterns including Jabba the Hut, Yoda, Boba Fett, Chewbacca, a Storm Trooper, another Darth Vadar and Darth Maul. If you’re super advanced, you can even carve the Death Star.
- Disney Villan Pumpkin Carving Patterns: If you like things dark, you can find 18 Disney villains, including Captain Hook, Shere Kahn, Scar, and even a Maleficent Pumpkin Carving Pattern. Over on Disney Family, you can find Maleficent’s Dragon, Cruella De Vil, and Jack Skellington.
- Disney Princesses: Find Tinkerbell, Cinderella, Snow White, and Ariel on Cartoon Jr. Disney’s Family site, you can also find Rapunzel and Sofia the First. Belle’s Rose, Tiana, two other versions of Ariel, and an alternate Snow White carving patterns can all be found here. I also LOVE this Tinkerbell flashlight cover, too.
- Cars & Disney Jr. Characters, and Other Movie Favorites: Lightening McQueen, Tow Mater, Jake from the Neverland Pirates, Woody from Toy Story, Toy Story’s adorable Aliens (ooooh the claw!), Jessie, Wreck-It Ralph, Mike Wazowski and Sulley from Monsters, Inc., Phineas, Ferb, Agent P., and Perry the Platypus, and even Doc McStuffins pumpkin carving patterns are all available. Mommy Musings has a Pirates of the Caribbean Jolly Roger pattern and tutorial. Wall-E, Buzz Lightyear, and many other Disney favorites can be found on Pumpkin Pile.
- The Original Disney Characters: Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Vampire Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, a standing Minnie Mouse,
I’ll be on the prowl for other pumpkin carving patterns in the next few weeks! Hopefully this one will keep you Disney fans happy (and busy) for awhile. 🙂
Gain inspiration to pay off debt! Check out Inspiration to Pay Off Debt: 30 Days of Encouragement from the Queen of Free on Kindle or Pre-Order Slaying the Debt Dragon: How One Family Conquered Their Money Monster and Found an Inspired Happily Ever After (due out January 2015).
This post contains an affiliate link. That means when you get a great deal or maybe even something for free, you also help our family pay off our mortgage early. And for that, we royally thank you!