Greetings Royal Money Saving Ladies of the Heartland Crossing Moms’ Group. I had a blast hanging out tonight and sharing a bit of our story with you. Y’all are fun.
- Swagbucks is a great internet search tool that rewards you simply for searching.
- All You is the money saving magazine that I chatted about. It’s filled with great tips and coupons! Right now, you can get a 2 year subscription for $34 ($1.42/issue) AND get $10 back from Amazon. Sweet.
- You’ll see places to print coupons from Coupons.com, Red Plum, A Full Cup (has a great Target Coupon Generator) on the side bar. You can also upload coupons to your Kroger Plus Card via Cellfire on the sidebar.
- Feel free to click the Categories on the sidebar for specific freebies; however, realize that not all posts are still valid. :) I’d suggest checking out the Happy Birthday label for all of the free things you can get on your birthday!
- If you’re looking for general money saving tips, check out the Royal Savings Academy which has posts on a variety of topics to help you save money.
- I post week daily with all sorts of free items you can get in stores or through the mail. You can also find me as Indy’s Queen of Free on the Indianapolis Convention and Visitors’ Association’s Website - Visit Indy, blogging about things to do in the greater Indianapolis area for free.
- The best ways to track me are by becoming a fan on Facebook, following me on Twitter, subscribing via E-mail or in an RSS Feeder (on the sidebar).
- If you’re interested in hosting a class, e-mail me at thequeenoffree (at) gmail (dot) com and I’ll be glad to begin setting something up for you! It’s $10/person and includes a 2 hour class and a basic coupon binder to get you started on your Money Saving Quest. I have to have 10 people paid to do the class and if you get 10 people registered and paid, you’re free! I have a Public Couponing Class coming up on November 28th in Fairbanks, IN (south of Terre Haute) and the possibility for 2 others in the Greenwood area in the coming days. Stayed tuned for details!
- Here are Lady Bargain Briana’s match ups for the best grocery deals and here’s Lady Erin’s 5DollarDinner Site Recipe Index. Plus check out the Crockpot Lady’s Site for more yummy recipes! And I blog at Inexpensively, too which is filled with lots of great tips. Inside Redbox can help you see what codes are available for free rentals!