Where my girls from SCC at, yo? 😉 I had SO much fun sharing with you some of my favorite money saving tips and ideas this morning and loved those that you had to share with me, too! As promised, here’s a summation of some of the links that I talked about. Feel free to e-mail any questions you have my way!
- Swagbucks is a great internet search tool that rewards you simply for searching.
- All You is the money saving magazine that I chatted about. It’s filled with great tips and coupons! Right now, you can get a 2 year subscription for $34 ($1.42/issue) AND get $10 back from Amazon. Sweet.
- You’ll see places to print coupons from Coupons.com, Red Plum, A Full Cup (has a great Target Coupon Generator) on the side bar. You can also upload coupons to your Kroger Plus Card via Cellfire on the sidebar.
- Feel free to click the Categories on the sidebar for specific freebies; however, realize that not all posts are still valid. I’d suggest checking out the Happy Birthday label for all of the free things you can get on your birthday!
- If you’re looking for general money saving tips, check out the Royal Savings Academy which has posts on a variety of topics to help you save money.
- I post week daily with all sorts of free items you can get in stores or through the mail. You can also find me as Indy’s Queen of Free on the Indianapolis Convention and Visitors’ Association’s Website – Visit Indy, blogging about things to do in the greater Indianapolis area for free.
- The best ways to track me are by becoming a fan on Facebook, following me on Twitter, subscribing via E-mail or in an RSS Feeder (on the sidebar).
- Details about my next coupon class are here. And if you’re interested in hosting a class, e-mail me at thequeenoffree (at) gmail (dot) com and I’ll be glad to begin setting something up for you!
- Here are Lady Bargain Briana’s match ups for the best grocery deals and here’s Lady Erin’s 5DollarDinner Site Recipe Index.