Ok, I had a completely AWESOME time this morning hanging with the friendly and fun ladies from Brandywine Community Church’s MOPS group. We talked about some philosophical ideas about getting out of debt and saving money. And we talked about some practical things, too. So if you’re new to the site, let us welcome you with great royal rejoicing, Money Saving Ladies. We’re glad you’re going to be a part of our debt slaying journey. Here are a few of the things we talked about this morning:
- Swagbucks is a great internet search tool that rewards you simply for searching.
- All You is the money saving magazine that I chatted about. It’s filled with great tips and coupons! Right now, you can get a 2 year subscription for $34 ($1.42/issue) AND get $10 back from Amazon. Sweet.
- You’ll see places to print coupons from Coupons.com, Red Plum, A Full Cup (has a great Target Coupon Generator) on the side bar. You can also upload coupons to your Kroger Plus Card via Cellfire on the sidebar.
- Feel free to click the Categories on the sidebar for specific freebies; however, realize that not all posts are still valid. I’d suggest checking out the Happy Birthday label for all of the free things you can get on your birthday!
- If you’re looking for general money saving tips, check out the Royal Savings Academy which has posts on a variety of topics to help you save money.
- I post week daily with all sorts of free items you can get in stores or through the mail. You can also find me as Indy’s Queen of Free on the Indianapolis Convention and Visitors’ Association’s Website – Visit Indy, blogging about things to do in the greater Indianapolis area for free.
- The best ways to track me are by becoming a fan on Facebook, following me on Twitter, subscribing via E-mail or in an RSS Feeder (on the sidebar).
- Details about my next coupon class are here. And if you’re interested in hosting a class, e-mail me at thequeenoffree (at) gmail (dot) com and I’ll be glad to begin setting something up for you!