I had an awesome shopping trip to Meijer this past weekend where I saved $52.76 in straight up coupons ($88+ when combined with in store specials). One of the many ways I save money with coupons is by printing them from Coupons.com. Since it’s the beginning of the month, the coupons have all reset on the sidebar (the pink box, click on see all coupons for the entire list or to print them all or scroll through to choose)! There are plenty of awesome coupons (some that can be nicely stacked at places like Target and Meijer). Here are a few of my favs:
- $1 off Disney Vitamins (I MUST print this today as we’re out!).
- B1G1 Transformers toys from Hasbro (would be great to get as Birthday gifts and put back).
- $0.50 off Kleenex (just in time for Back to School!).
- A variety of great Big G Cereal Coupons.
- A variety of Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, and Keebler Coupons.
- Caribou Coffee Coupons (great for a splurge treat for me!).