Greetings Lords and Ladies who might have caught me this morning on WTHR 13’s Weekend Sunrise Segment. I’m so glad you’ve decided to explore new ways to save and get something for nothing. Please feel free to explore the site. I post every weekday at least once a day (many times, many, many more) usually by 11 AM. You can sign up for e-mail updates and/or in a feed reader on the sidebar. You can also print great coupons on the sidebar. Please be sure to check out the Freebies 101 post to learn some basic tips for getting free samples. Also, check out both the Couponing 101 & Grocery 101 posts to begin learning how to get the most bang for your buck when shopping for your family. The Frugal Living 101 and Frugal Eating 101 courses will also give you some basic ideas of how to better make use of what you already have. Feel free to scan the topic labels on sidebar but realize that some of the offers may have expired. I’m looking forward to helping you save money daily and get something for nothing here in the court of the Queen of Free.
Here are a few topics I hope we get to cover this AM:
- Save money at the Grocery Stores. Some of my favorite places to get coupons are: The Sunday Paper, All You Magazine , Kraft First Taste, General Mills Psst , Kashi Community , Target , Meijer Mealbox , Coupons.com (on sidebar), and check out Couponing 101 for even more ideas! Don’t be afraid to going to two grocery stores and check out Aldi .
- Saving at the Mall: JC Penney’s Rewards Program ($5/$5 for signing up and they reward you for shopping there!), Kohl’s E-mail Alerts ($5/$5 for signing up), Bath and Body Works E-mails and Texts , a-list for American Eagle’s aerie stores (details and locations here; sign up in store), Victoria Secret’s Pink Nation .
- Use your local library to rent DVDs! Buy an Entertainment Book with great coupons for many restaurants and/or entertainment locations for only $15. Check out Swaptree to swap books, DVDs, or even video games with others. AMC’s Summer Movie Camp offers $1 movies every Wednesday AM for you and your kids during the summer months. Sign your kids up for Barnes & Noble’s Summer Reading Program where kids can get a free book.
- Check out Swagbucks and gain points toward purchases (like Amazon gift cards or even an iPhone if you collect enough) when you use it as your primary search engine. Think of it as frequent flier miles for searching the internet.
- Don’t forget to subscribe so you can daily learn how to get something for nothing and be a Royal Saving Lord or Lady!